Friday, March 30, 2007

6 days I WANNA GO FAST!..ricky bobby




Just finished the Ricky Bobby movie. If you haven't seen it..... Well you are missing probably the best movie ever...Except Highlander.
79 DAYS DOWN!!!!!! 6 days to go..... not sure how many hours or minutes that is, but I am definitely ready to get out of this brace. It really hasn't been that bad. In some ways it has been pretty cool. I have been killing the StairMaster(level 17-20). I pretty much just ramp till I have to close my eyes and spit on myself. I am not sure if the Olympics in Beijing
will have StairMaster as an event, but if they do I will certainly be ready to bring home some some serious medals. Seriously if you haven't tried level 20.... give it a rip next time you are at the gym.
So Thursday is the DAY. 9:30 am............. That is when I get to pull off the brace. I think the only bummer is..... I don't really get to stop wearing it. I get to begin phasing it out slowly. Alex Urfer takes over on Friday for the Physical Therapy. I haven't bent my core in 79 days. That is going to be weird.
check it out.... http://www.kriegcycling.com/Products.aspx we are finally making and selling bike bags. The bags look pretty rad.