Wednesday, April 18, 2007

14 days NO brace/ (Check your junk)



Well I have been out of the brace for 14 days. Sweet. I can touch my toes and just started riding outside 3 days ago. I am having delusions of racing soon. Just finished up my taxes and didn't have to pay to much $$$ this year.

OK here is the serious part of the BLOG. CHECK YOUR JUNK!! I had a pretty big scare with the fatty tumor and some groin pain. I had to see some doctors about testicular cancer. It was not on the fun list of things I wanted to do. But the bottom line is.... we all need to do self checks. Get a good idea of what is going on so if you ever have problems.... you will know what "it should" feel like. Just my 2 cents. I was calling friends all over to ask what the boys felt like. So I know this isn't the topic we want to read about but I think it was worth a mention. We have a local race this weekend "Tax Day Circuit Race" I hope to see a ton of racers ready for 07'