Tuesday, December 19, 2006

CX nats what a ride



CX nats.. The course was perfect and I didn't have any mishaps. I had great legs and had just stellar rides both days. All the guys in front of me were just better. I had a bit of struggle in a few of the corners but overall I just couldn't have asked anymore or myself
The elite race on Saturday was just mega!! One of the coolest hours of my life. I raced a lap with Horner!! So cool. I even thought of passing him on the run-up but the dude was flying. I started back in the cheap seats 60th.. Moved my way up to 30th by the end! That is a great ride for me. So many great riders and so many great spectators. It was just so cool to take part in the event! To just be on the course with that many great riders was Richter. I can hardly wait till 07' TONS of Utah/Id riders killed it. Kris Walker was 2nd, Chris Piertizak pulled off 2nd and almost was the mail man. Art Oc' had a solid ride but after his 2nd last year it is hard to top that. Richard Feldman won !!! That guy can roll.
I have to say that UT and ID have some great riders.
We are all chasing a dream...I am sure we will all be back next year.